Apprenticeship, Skills Training and Entrepreneurship
The module aims to provide mining and non-mining related technical, industrial and vocational training for illegal miners and provide financial support for investment using the acquired skills to improve income and livelihood.
- One thousand (1000) to be trained in relevant skills such as welding and fabrication, drilling, blasting, electricals and electronics, computer hardware and mechanical works.
- Business advisory support to five hundred (500) beneficiaries in already existing businesses in the communities
- Facilitate networking of the SMEs and mentorship program at district and regional levels.
PROGRESS AND INFORMATION
- Community and institutional engagement underway
- Recruitment guidelines underway.